Each year, Athens for Everyone organizes a meeting for our entire membership and those interested in becoming members. This year’s meeting will take place on Sunday, February 28th at Broad 9A located in the Tracy Street warehouses (160 Tracy Street, unit 10).
The following items will be on the ballot for our members to decide:
- Election for two openings on the A4E Board of Directors
- Bylaw changes regarding monetary qualifications for membership
- Interest poll of two prospective new campaigns (Human Rights and Housing Justice)
- Advisement about financial transparency
Schedule of Events
- Welcome (2:00 – 2:10 pm)
- 2015 Activities Report given by President (2:10 – 2:20 pm)
- 2015 Financial Report given by Treasurer (2:20 – 2:30 pm)
- Introduction of Board candidates and ballot initiatives (2:30 – 2:35 pm)
- Voting (2:35 – 2:40 pm)
- Our plans for 2016 (2:40 – 2:55 pm)
- Closing Speech given by President (2:55 – 3:00 pm)
Following the events scheduled above, we will mingle so that everyone present can meet with the various A4E campaign coordinators to discuss our goals and strategies for the upcoming year. We have Broad 9A reserved until 4:00. We will also visit our new office, located nearby in the Tracy Street Warehouses complex!
While voting is restricted to qualified members, everyone is invited to attend! We hope to see you there!
You can RSVP on the Facebook event, which is linked here. If you have any questions, please send them to AthensForEveryone@gmail.com.by